They call this area the Wilds; northwestern PA is a land left behind and forgotten, but there is a brilliance shining through. This land grew strong on lumber, steel, and ore, but has since rusted and been left to return to its natural roots. But from coal comes diamonds and one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.
To the Adventure we saw diamonds in this rough. Only a few hours from three metropolitan centers and billions of people, this overlooked land is an adventure rider’s dream. Endless dirt roads, winding tarmac, perfect vistas, natural beauty, and all of it quietly waiting for you to explore it.
We’ve cut and shaped this diamond into a world-class riding route incorporating two days of the famed, Mid-Atlantic BDR and stops at countless natural wonders. Join the Adventure and you will see how diamonds are worked from coal and how trash is transformed to treasure.
As always, with the Adventure you can expect sumptuous food, authentic accommodations, and fine tailored thrills all included.
Starting at $500.00
Five (5) Days
Group Guided Tour
Single Rider Guided Tour
Group Self-Guided Tour
Single Rider Guided Tour
April to October
A LA CARTE TOUR OPTIONS:
• Motorcycle Rental
• Riding Equipment
• Off-Road and Adventure Motorcycle Skills Riding Course
• All-Inclusive Meals and Accommodations
• Professional Tour Guide(s)
• On tour adventure excursions
• Chase Vehicle With or Without a Backup Motorcycle
• Private Chef
• Personal Videographer
• Minimum age of 25yo and have a valid motorcycle license (USA or International)
• Rider should be in good health and able to endure several hours on a motorcycle for several days
• Rider should possess basic off-road riding skills; standing while riding, rear brake usage, body positioning, foot peg weighting.
• Rider must wear full-face helmet, gloves, off-road-specific boots, armored motorcycle-specific jacket and pants.
• If bringing your own motorcycle, it should be in strong running and street-legal condition; registered, insured and thoroughly checked over. Motorcycle should be equipped with good, off-pavement tires (60/40 or 50/50) and engine case protection. Feel free to contact The Adventure for motorcycle-specific tire and protection recommendations.
• Rider and motorcycle should be able to endure short sections of time riding on highways at speeds up to 70 mph. Much of the mileage on our tours will be either unpaved or single lane back roads, but there may be short stretches of 2 lane highway riding necessary.