COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
As we all know these are uncertain times and we’re fully committed to maintain healthy and safe tours. In the spirit of cooperation, The Adventure™ has modified I’s cancelation policy slightly to accommodate the unknowns of travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- If we have to cancel a trip due to COVID restrictions on our operations; all guests would get a full refund or full credit.
- Cancellations submitted via email due to qualifying COVID-19* circumstances:
- 60+ days before departure will have the choice of a full refund or rescheduling with no penalty.
- 59-30 before departure will get full credit of all funds paid towards a future trip.
- Inside of 30 days will be subject to a $500 cancellation fee and all remaining funds will be available as a credit towards a future trip.
*Qualified COVID-19 Circumstances:
- You are able to show a positive COVID-19 test result with your cancellation.
- A state or federal travel ban prevents you from physically arriving for the tour. A state, federal, or other requirement to show a negative test on arrival does not count as a travel ban.
Any other cancellation request falls under our standard cancellation policy detailed below.
Standard Cancellation Policy
Cancellation fees will be applied per person according to the following schedule, based on the date we receive your email notification:
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to The Adventure™ with more than 60 days notice before tour start date will receive their deposit as a credit to be used towards future tours with The Adventure™. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to The Adventure™ with 60 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit as a cancellation fee. Any balance payments can be held on file as a credit to be used towards future tours and services with The Adventure™. The credit expires 1 year after issued.
- Cancellations initiated by the participant received in writing to The Adventure™ with 30 or less days notice before the tour start date will forfeit their deposit and any balance payments as a cancellation fee.
No refunds will be provided for any reason for unused portion of a trip once the trip begins, including if you leave a trip for any reason or have to be removed from a trip. The trip price is a package cost and refunds and credits are not available for services not used.
There are no exceptions to this cancellation and refund policy, including for reasons related to weather, terrorism, civil strife, personal, family or medical emergencies or any other circumstances beyond our control. For this and other reasons, we encourage you to purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance and travel protection (i.e., travel medical insurance and emergency evacuation services).
The Adventure™ is not responsible for expenses incurred by Participants in preparing for a trip (eg. nonrefundable advance purchase air tickets, equipment, etc.) or for any additional arrangements pre- or post-departure date. The term applies whether the tour is altered, modified, or cancelled by us or by you for any reason.
Because the tour may be cancelled when a minimum number of Participants have not signed up, we recommend that you either purchase refundable air tickets or wait until we have confirmed with you approximately 3 months prior to the tour that we have a sufficient number of Participants.