Where mountains meet desert there is an oasis made for adventure. This is Moab, a place where jaw dropping natural wonders and iconic trails come together to create the mecca for US Adventure riding.
Ride through some of the best dirt trails, along perfectly curving roads along the mighty Colorado River and quietly watch the morning sky bloom in a hundred colors over towering red rock mesas. Moab has it all.
As always, with the Adventure you can expect sumptuous food, authentic accommodations, and fine tailored thrills all included.
Starting at $500.00
- Onion Creek Trail
- Schaefer Trail
- Colorado River
- City of Moab
- Endless Vistas
March to May / Sept to November
A LA CARTE TOUR OPTIONS:
• Motorcycle Rental
• Riding Equipment
• Off-Road and Adventure Motorcycle Skills Riding Course
• All-Inclusive Meals and Accommodations
• Professional Tour Guide(s)
• On tour adventure excursions
• Chase Vehicle With or Without a Backup Motorcycle
• Private Chef
• Personal Videographer
• Minimum age of 25yo and have a valid motorcycle license (USA or International)
• Rider should be in good health and able to endure several hours on a motorcycle for several days
• Rider should possess basic off-road riding skills; standing while riding, rear brake usage, body positioning, foot peg weighting.
• Rider must wear full-face helmet, gloves, off-road-specific boots, armored motorcycle-specific jacket and pants.
• If bringing your own motorcycle, it should be in strong running and street-legal condition; registered, insured and thoroughly checked over. Motorcycle should be equipped with good, off-pavement tires (60/40 or 50/50) and engine case protection. Feel free to contact The Adventure for motorcycle-specific tire and protection recommendations.
• Rider and motorcycle should be able to endure short sections of time riding on highways at speeds up to 70 mph. Much of the mileage on our tours will be either unpaved or single lane back roads, but there may be short stretches of 2 lane highway riding necessary.